COVID-19 protection plan
In accordance with federal regulations and the COVID-19 protection plan, we would like to draw your attention to the following points:
According to the current directives of the Federal Council for events with more than 1,000 participants, the COVID certificate will be mandatory for all participants (persons over 16 years of age).
The partecipant will have to present a valid COVID certificate (vaccination, recovery from illness or negative result from an antigenic or biomolecular test), consisting of:
- “COVID Pass”, electronic or paper, issued by the competent authorities;
- Negative PCR swab carried out within 72 hours of the race;
- Negative rapid swab (antigenic test with written certification) carried out within 48 hours of the race.
If the Federal Council’s guidelines change, the required certifications may change.
The 5 vie Farmadomo pharmacy in Locarno will be present in the race village on the Piazza Grande and will guarantee the possibility of carrying out the rapid antigenic test at the following times:
Saturday 13.00 – 18.00
Sunday 08.00 – 13.00
- Accompanying persons entering the SES zone to collect their bibs must be in possession of the COVID certificate.
- Participants in the parent-child race must have a COVID certificate (persons over 16 years).
- Before going to the bib collection, each participant must go to the COVID Check Point in Piazza Grande to have his COVID certificate checked and to receive a bracelet which will allow him to move within the controlled access areas. The use of a mask is required in some areas.
- For access to closed areas, the use of a mask is compulsory (bib collection, changing rooms).